KOLDKOTE CUTBACK BITUMEN ADHESIVE - 200L Drum
KOLDKOTE Cutback bitumen adhesive contains selected bitumens, solvents and fillers, blended to give optimum drying and laying times. Product consistency is controlled to give easy spreading and optimum coverage.
KOLDKOTE Cutback flooring adhesive is ideal for bonding vinyl asbestos floortiles, roofing felt, and wooden blocks onto smooth and dry cement floor screeds or slabs.
Ensure that the surface is dry. Very porous or mildly dusty surfaces should first be primed with a single brush or roller application of Bituminous Priming solution. The prime coat should be allowed to dry before applying the adhesive.
1. Spread KOLDKOTE cutback bitumen adhesive with a notched trowel. Ensure that the triangular notches in the trowel are of sufficient depth (usually 1.5mm).
2. Allow the adhesive to dry till only a slight pick-up is evident with moderate finger pressure. This tacky stage will be reached 15 - 20 minutes after application. The adhesive is now ready to receive the covering.
3. Adhesive that has dried excessively and which will not stain the finger pressed into it with moderate pressure must be scraped off and a fresh layer applied.
4. Do not risk laying the tiles, woodblocks or roofing felt on a freshly applied layer of the adhesive. The covering material may be displaced during the initial wet stage if laid too soon.
Warning Flammable product.
KOLDKOTE Cutback bitumen adhesive contains a volatile flammable solvent. Apply the adhesive only in a well ventilated area and taking necessary fire precautions. Keep containers closed and store away from heat, sparks and open flames.
Product type : Solvent based bituminous adhesive.
Colour : Black.
Spread rate : 4.0 - 7.0 sq. m. per litre.
Drying time (to tacky stage) : 15 - 20 minutes in a well ventilated area.
Application temperature : 5 - 30 degrees C.
Flash point : 20 degrees C.
Mass per litre : 0.99kg.
We do 100% refunds on all unaccepted products rejected on arrival before offloading within 24 Hours.
100% Refund Policy:
All products wrongly delivered , rejected on arrival, before offloading will be taken back to nearest depot by our drivers at no additional cost to you. It is customer's responsibility to visit depot and view samples for all colored aggregate, concrete and stone products as natural gravels vary in shades of colors. Correct product will be delivered within 24 hours (product exchange) or alternatively a full refund is processed immediately.
Partial Refund Policy
Goods delivered, accepted and then returned thereafter will be refunded at Invoice value less handling Fees. Handling fees are charged to cover transportation, and product handling costs and will not exceed 35% of Invoice value (product dependent). Custom manufactured products are not covered by this refund.
All our advertised prices include delivery cost to your selected delivery location. With a partner network of depots, trucking companies , quarries, workshops and manufacturing plants nationwide, we are able to offer competitive delivered prices for all our products.
Select your delivery location next to your product and place your order for scheduling of delivery. For locations outside the ones listed on Delivery Location options, kindly request a separate transport quote.
Delivery lead times:
- 2-3 day lead time delivery applies to locations within Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria and Durban.
- 3-5 Day lead time delivery applies to the rest of South Africa.
- Concrete Products takes 5 to 7 days to cast and cure.
Truck Access and Offloading:
Offloading is done right next to where truck can park, get into. Maximum 3m from Truck. Deuces Pavement Materials (Pty) Ltd nor any of their employees / subcontractors takes any responsibility for damage to property due to trucks entering / existing premises, crane movement or placement of products on site.
Bulk quantities are delivered using most cost effective commercial truck sizes.
It is customer's responsibility to inform us of any access restrictions which will require separate transportation Quote with smaller trucks. Truck sizes we use are 4 Ton, 8 Ton, 10 Ton, 15 ton and 30 ton . Advertised prices include delivery with closest sized truck to your total ordered tonnage. For deliveries within Estates, or properties with restrictions it is client's responsibility to communicate in writing any site specific restrictions at quoting stage. Returns due to access restriction problems accrue a 100% delivery penalty (Refunds will be for material only).